Kwanzaa is NOT just a holiday. Its principles are a way of life. When we implement the principles every day of the year, we build strong, communicative and empowered black leaders.
The Kwanzaa 365 Workshop Series
Two GREAT character building workshops teaching the principles of Kwanzaa, community activism and cultural identity.
Teachers, parents and caregivers alike will be trained in the Kwanzaa 365 curriculum and how to properly facilitate lesson plans. Workshop is an interactive, hour long session that teaches the principles of Kwanzaa through games, discussions and more! By the end of the workshop, teachers will be able to:
- Creatively execute and facilitate Kwanzaa 365 lesson plans.
- Implement more principle based learning within their classrooms.
- Create a more culturally grounded learning environment within their classrooms.
A SUPER FUN party style character building workshop for children to learn the principles of Kwanzaa and why they are important to carry out all year long. Children will play games, eat treats and gain a deeper understanding of the seven principles of Kwanzaa. By the end of the workshop, children will:
- Have a full understanding of the seven principles of Kwanzaa.
- Be able to articulate examples of each principle.
- Be able to carry out the principles of Kwanzaa as it relates to community building and community relationships.
Ready to book a workshop?