Easily one of my favorite parks in Atlanta to attend. Here’s why:
- Great for mixed age groups. There’s a lot to do for babies with the swings and crawling on the grass all the way up to older children with the slides and monkey bars.
- Bright. The playground is usually well kept and visually appealing. When I’m approaching it it looks like a magical funland.
- Lots of green space. There’s an area for open running and games like tag.
- Picnic space. Well, one or two picnic benches, but if you’ve got a blanket there’s plenty room to go around.
- Exercise. If you’ve got a partner with the kids, you can tag team and get a workout. Across the way they’ve got some gym equipment for you to work up a sweat as well.
I mean, the kids love it…take a look…