Honestly I’m not sure of the address of this particular playground but I believe it is on Main street in East Point. I’ll let the pictures speak for themselves but here are my five big reasons I love this playground:
- The tires. Perfect example of re-purposing and making it AMAZING. I love playgrounds with tires so this is like MEGA TIRES OVERLOAD…but in a good way.
- Open ended activity play galore! So much to do for the little ones where they can use their imagination for how they play and it isn’t all laid out in front of them.
- Plenty of space for eating.
- GREAT for all ages, in my opinion. There’s really something for everyone here.
- It has a stage. No pics of it though. Sorry, I forgot.
I wish there was a sand play area.
Check out pics below….